Polymer Clay miniatures as jewelry!http://www.etsy.com/shop/CatrinasToybox

Friday, May 18, 2012

New items!

   New Items up at the shop!

       Finally able to start putting new items up; it was all hampered by obnoxious problems with my image editing program...the one I use for everything: Paint Shop Pro9.  Yes, yes, I know.."you should use Photoshop!"  Well, I don't have the scratch to blow on it and refuse to pirate.  'sides, I really despise working in 256 colors in PS.

          I'm digressing from my point, PSP9 suddenly decides to start, after resizing, adjusting, and adding borders, when I go to save and close it 'acts' like it saves but when I go to close it asks me if I 'want to save before closing'.  I'm  kinda like..."wth?" and I say yes, and go to close and the same dialogue pops up.  I do this a few times, just close without saving and find my unedited picture along with some broken temp-save file newly created in the folder!  It used to do this once in a while but now it started doing it nearly every time and it would take upwards of 6 tries of closing and re-opening and re-editing just for the blasted thing to save!  It turned a job that took an hour into one that took 3 times as long!

       Then I realized it was triggered by resizing and then trying to save, so as long as I re-size first then perform another action it saves just fine!  GAH!  I would re-install but I don't know where my discs are at the moment...so, while it's vexing I found a work-around.  

...

So, yeah...I can easily edit pictures and list stuffs, now!  Now all I need is an application to list stuff and I'll be set~  

No comments:

Post a Comment